We receive many inquiries as to whether The Grower's Box accepts Purchase Orders (PO's). The answer is a resounding 'YES'! The process for placing an order with a PO is as follows:
1) Customer calls our sales department at 1-888-297-3000 and speaks with one of our outstanding sales representatives. The sales representative will assist the customer with the placing of the order, apply any discounts the customer's organization qualifies for and will ask for customer billing and shipping information.
2) The sales representative will prepare and email the customer an invoice detailing the order in its entirety (including flowers ordered, billing address, shipping address and delivery date).
3) The customer will email or fax a copy of the signed purchase order (indicating PO number and authorized signature) to our sales department (email: email@example.com / fax: 714-908-8214).
4) Upon receipt of the signed purchase order, the sales representative will send a confirmation email with an updated invoice indicating payment via PO with the corresponding PO number. The order is confirmed at this point.
5) Customer will remit payment to the address indicated on the invoice.
If you have any questions regarding placing an order with a PO, please give our sales team a call at 1-888-297-3000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted in Fundraising with Flowers
April 10th, 2014